Mitchell Law Firm
Suite 100A - 2500 13th Ave, Regina, SK, S4P 0W2.
Mitchell Law Firm
Copyright © Mitchell Law Firm. All Rights Reserved.
– collaborative law, cohabitation and pre-nuptial agreements, separation agreements and interspousal contracts, divorce, child custody arrangements, person of sufficient interest applications, child and spousal support claims, division of property, name change, adoption, passport applications with respect to minors, and other domestic relation matters
– wrongful dismissal, constructive dismissal, employment agreements and employment/labour
disputes, collective agreement interpretation, grievance arbitrations, workplace related matters including occupational health and safety, labour standards, human resource issues, severance packages, policy development and implementation
– proceedings before professional regulatory tribunals and other administrative bodies,
conduct/disciplinary hearings, judicial review
- sale and purchase of property, leasing, refinancing.
– wills, Power of Attorneys, Health Care Directives, trusts, estates, adult guardianship applications
– business formation, contracts (shareholder, partnership and joint venture agreements), incorporation,
licensing, registration, and regulatory compliance
– debt recovery, judgments, writs, enforcement procedures
– collaborative law, negotiation, mediation, arbitration
– advice on negotiations, drafting contracts, and alternative dispute resolution
– the law relating to the operation and daily activities of municipalities and the constituents affected by the exercise of municipal powers; familiar with The Urban Municipality Act, 1984 and The Municipalities Act, and other legislation related to municipalities, land use planning and development, and the exercise of municipal and other governmental powers
– medical negligence, disability, chronic pain, brain injury and other severe injuries, insurance coverage claims, product liability claims